- ‘Exciting time for sensors’ says OFWAT
- Proposal for a water industry group to advise on continuous water monitoring devices
- Developments in nutrient monitoring workshop
- Nutrient monitoring Press Release: Successful trials with Wessex Water of flexible catchment permitting
- Announcing the call for papers for the Sensing in Water 2019 conference, 25-26 Sept 2019, Nottingham Belfry
Announcing the new SWIG Chairman: Justin Dunning
February 9th, 2017
We are pleased to announce that the new SWIG Chairman is Justin Dunning, Sales Manager of Chelsea Technologies Group. Justin brings a wealth of knowledge of water sensors to the role of chairing SWIG. Leo Carswell, Principal Consultant in Instrumentation at WRc Plc is stepping down after completing his two year tenure chairing SWIG.