- Announcing the call for papers for the Sensing in Water 2019 conference, 25-26 Sept 2019, Nottingham Belfry
- Announcing the winner of the SWIG 2018 Early Career Researcher prize!
- Water 4.0 & the wastewater cycle – SWIG event write up
- SWIG 2018 Photography competition!
- The 2018 SWIG Early Career Researcher Prize
Announcing the new SWIG Chairman: Justin Dunning
February 9th, 2017
We are pleased to announce that the new SWIG Chairman is Justin Dunning, Sales Manager of Chelsea Technologies Group. Justin brings a wealth of knowledge of water sensors to the role of chairing SWIG. Leo Carswell, Principal Consultant in Instrumentation at WRc Plc is stepping down after completing his two year tenure chairing SWIG.