- ‘Exciting time’ for sensors says OFWAT
- Nutrient monitoring Press Release: Successful trials with Wessex Water of flexible catchment permitting
- Announcing the call for papers for the Sensing in Water 2019 conference, 25-26 Sept 2019, Nottingham Belfry
- Announcing the winner of the SWIG 2018 Early Career Researcher prize!
- Water 4.0 & the wastewater cycle – SWIG event write up
November 27th, 2013
Hosted by UWE, and chaired by Richard Luxton of the IBST, UWE, this workshop on Innovation in Water Sensors was a trial run of a new format for SWIG, in the format of a brokerage event, with short presentations from manufacturers and researchers, grouped into sessions on
- Novel Sensor Applications;
- Sensors, power management and communications; and
- Flow and data collection
Each session was followed by round table discussions with the presenters. This intimate event was attended by 30 delegates, with various future potential collaborations being discussed. We have received very encouraging feedback about the success of the event and will consider holding a similar brokerage event perhaps once a year.