- ‘Exciting time’ for sensors says OFWAT
- Nutrient monitoring Press Release: Successful trials with Wessex Water of flexible catchment permitting
- Announcing the call for papers for the Sensing in Water 2019 conference, 25-26 Sept 2019, Nottingham Belfry
- Announcing the winner of the SWIG 2018 Early Career Researcher prize!
- Water 4.0 & the wastewater cycle – SWIG event write up
Low Cost Sensors
June 7th, 2017
Published in May 2017 edition of International Environmental Technology, author: Justin Dunning, Chelsea Technologies Group. The article can be read online