Membership Fees 2017/18:
- Corporate (>250 employees) £573.00 + VAT
- Corporate (100-250 employees) £433.00 + VAT
- Corporate (<100 employees) £290.00+ VAT
- Academic £147.00 + VAT
- Individual £70.00 + VAT
The Membership year runs from 1 April to 31 March. New members joining between May and December can pay a pro-rata rate fee. New members joining between January and March are asked to pay for a full year plus the additional months. Existing members renewing at the end of a year can take advantage of a 10% discount on membership fees if payment is made by the 31st May.
Payment may be made by BACS, cheque, or debit/credit card over the phone.
Please contact email@example.com or 01934 830658 for details of how to join SWIG.
SWIG is a private, not-for-profit making Company, limited by guarantee.
VAT Registration No. 6367 773 96 Company No. 3162876
SWIG started with particularly strong support from the water companies and continues to enjoy that support. However, it has now established a central role that attracts all sectors of the sensor community to take part in a multi-discipline and broad ranging programme of Workshops.
Membership provides the considerable benefits of working with other leading experts in an open and creative debate of practical issues. In particular SWIG Workshops offer a cost effective way of keeping up to date with sensor developments, new technologies, and changes to regulations, legislation and standards that impact on control and measurement in water.
Membership of the SWIG is open to corporate organisations, academic institutions, and individuals with an interest in the development or application of sensors for measurement or control in water, wastewater and natural waters.
- Cost effective way of networking – reduced delegate fees for our members
- 3 exclusive e-newsletters per year with water sensing news and discounts for our members at other events
- Hyperlink from the list of SWIG members to your homepage included as part of your membership
- Valuable SWIG member discounts at other events (e.g. GLS, IWEX, WWEM, EWWM, WWIS, The Water Event etc)
- Opportunity to explore new ideas
- An ideal forum for a search for industrial or research partners
- A good way for instrument suppliers to find new customers
- Keep up to date with technology advances
- Keep up to date with changes in regulations, legislation and standards