- ‘Exciting time for sensors’ says OFWAT
- Proposal for a water industry group to advise on continuous water monitoring devices
- Developments in nutrient monitoring workshop
- Nutrient monitoring Press Release: Successful trials with Wessex Water of flexible catchment permitting
- Announcing the call for papers for the Sensing in Water 2019 conference, 25-26 Sept 2019, Nottingham Belfry
See 2nd round of flow testing in progress at NEL, Glasgow on 24 May!
May 9th, 2017
NEL is now undertaking the 2nd round of testing flow meters, to replicate the types of conditions seen by the large outflow meters from treatment works. Many of the manufacturers supporting the project, namely E&H, Siemens and Flexim are members of SWIG.
Book your place today to attend the SWIG Leakage workshop, including an optional tour of the NEL flow testing facilities