- Announcing the call for papers for the Sensing in Water 2019 conference, 25-26 Sept 2019, Nottingham Belfry
- Announcing the winner of the SWIG 2018 Early Career Researcher prize!
- Water 4.0 & the wastewater cycle – SWIG event write up
- SWIG 2018 Photography competition!
- The 2018 SWIG Early Career Researcher Prize
SWIG launches 2018 Early Career Researcher scientific poster prize
February 7th, 2018
SWIG is excited to announce the launch of the 2018 ECR scientific poster prize!
The SWIG Early Career Researcher Prize is intended to raise awareness of technology development and novel applications related to water measurements and thereby promote innovation in sensor research and commercial application.
SWIG invites students and employees in the field of water sensor research to design a poster summarising their work. This is an opportunity for researchers within the water and environmental sectors to showcase their scientific talents and innovative thinking.
This year there is a £1,200 1st prize, £500 2nd prize and £200 3rd prize.