- Monitoring to manage wastewater
- Holes in the bucket – finding leaks in the distribution network
- Call for papers: SWIG workshop on Instrumentation & Asset Management, 28 Sept
- Call for papers: SWIG workshop on on Sensor-driven artificial intelligence for the water industry, 30 Nov 2022
- SWIG launches 2022 ‘Early Career Innovation Prize’ scientific poster competition
After dinner speaker announced: Chris Hines MBE
August 30th, 2019
We’re excited to announce that our after dinner speaker for our gala dinner at the end of day one of Sensing in Water (25 Sept) will be the esteemed Chris Hines MBE, ex Sustainability Director of the Eden Project.
Chris will provide an inspiring speech on ‘Making a difference’
We will also have an enlightening predinner speech by Garry Tabor of ATi, on Smart Water
and will be fundraising for Water Aid – so bring along some change (in metal or preferably note form!)
A 3 course meal including wine costs £55 per person
The gala dinner is black tie recommended.
Predinner drinks are kindly sponsored by Metasphere
Gala dinner wine is kindly sponsored by ATi
Book now to network with the water sensor community!
NB the gala dinner is almost sold out so book soon to avoid disappointment!