- Call for papers: SWIG webinar on Biosensors, 28 April
- AquaTech interview with Chris Lumb of Southern Water – our keynote speaker on 3 Feb
- Water Sector Membership Organisations to work more closely
- 2020 Early Career Poster Prize – dates extended to coincide with WWEM 2021
- Finding sense amongst the noise: SiW 2019 write up
Announcing the new SWIG Chairman: Justin Dunning
February 9th, 2017
We are pleased to announce that the new SWIG Chairman is Justin Dunning, Sales Manager of Chelsea Technologies Group. Justin brings a wealth of knowledge of water sensors to the role of chairing SWIG. Leo Carswell, Principal Consultant in Instrumentation at WRc Plc is stepping down after completing his two year tenure chairing SWIG.