- Call for training videos for the water sensor community
- Postponed to 2022: SWIG Early Career Innovation Prize
- Call for papers: SWIG webinar on Biosensors, 28 April
- AquaTech interview with Chris Lumb of Southern Water – our keynote speaker on 3 Feb
- Water Sector Membership Organisations to work more closely
Announcing the new SWIG Chairman: Justin Dunning
February 9th, 2017
We are pleased to announce that the new SWIG Chairman is Justin Dunning, Sales Manager of Chelsea Technologies Group. Justin brings a wealth of knowledge of water sensors to the role of chairing SWIG. Leo Carswell, Principal Consultant in Instrumentation at WRc Plc is stepping down after completing his two year tenure chairing SWIG.