- Call for training videos for the water sensor community
- Postponed to 2022: SWIG Early Career Innovation Prize
- Call for papers: SWIG webinar on Biosensors, 28 April
- AquaTech interview with Chris Lumb of Southern Water – our keynote speaker on 3 Feb
- Water Sector Membership Organisations to work more closely
Back to Basics: Turbidity and pH measurement
May 2nd, 2013
Hosted by ABB and chaired by Leo Carswell of WRc, this workshop provided the opportunity to go over the basics of turbidity and pH measurement exploring the limitations in their measurement and the latest technologies available to measure these parameters in water. 37 delegates heard presentations from Yorkshire water, Wrc, Partech, SWAN, Sigrist, Anglian Water and ABB, as well as having a fascinating tour of the ABB manufacturing facilities.