- Call for papers: SWIG webinar on Biosensors, 28 April
- AquaTech interview with Chris Lumb of Southern Water – our keynote speaker on 3 Feb
- Water Sector Membership Organisations to work more closely
- 2020 Early Career Poster Prize – dates extended to coincide with WWEM 2021
- Finding sense amongst the noise: SiW 2019 write up
Call for papers: SWIG webinar on Biosensors, 28 April
January 20th, 2021
- Why do we need biosensors, to detect viruses, bacteria, algae?
- What are the challenges in developing and adopting biosensing technology?
- What are the latest development in biosensing technology?
We will hear about existing technologies and look forward to new biosensing technologies under development at this webinar on New developments in biosensors.
Chaired by: Richard Luxton, Institute of Biosensing Technology, UWE
Kindly sponsored by: Zimmer and Peacock; and the Institute for Biosensing Technology (IBST), UWE
Call for papers: We would like to hear from water companies, researchers, manufacturers and distributors of biosensors – if you are interested in presenting, please send an abstract <100 words to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 March 2021
more details about the webinar