- Monitoring to manage wastewater
- Holes in the bucket – finding leaks in the distribution network
- Call for papers: SWIG workshop on Instrumentation & Asset Management, 28 Sept
- Call for papers: SWIG workshop on on Sensor-driven artificial intelligence for the water industry, 30 Nov 2022
- SWIG launches 2022 ‘Early Career Innovation Prize’ scientific poster competition
Call for papers: SWIG webinar on Biosensors, 28 April
January 20th, 2021
- Why do we need biosensors, to detect viruses, bacteria, algae?
- What are the challenges in developing and adopting biosensing technology?
- What are the latest development in biosensing technology?
We will hear about existing technologies and look forward to new biosensing technologies under development at this webinar on New developments in biosensors.
Chaired by: Richard Luxton, Institute of Biosensing Technology, UWE
Kindly sponsored by: Zimmer and Peacock; and the Institute for Biosensing Technology (IBST), UWE
Call for papers: We would like to hear from water companies, researchers, manufacturers and distributors of biosensors – if you are interested in presenting, please send an abstract <100 words to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 March 2021
more details about the webinar