Terms & Conditions:
Please advise of any special dietary requirements at time of booking.Cancellation policy: Refunds can only be made if cancellations are notified at least 5 days in advance of the Workshop date.
- This event has passed.
ADD Strategy: FUTURESMART 5: Cybersecurity for scalable smart (mixed sensor) networks
November 25, 2019
The goal of this free to attend workshop:
FutureSMART events are in the the form of an ‘ideaLAB’, an open and interactive workshops designed by theteam at +ADD to facilitate sharing of ideas and latest thinking.
As with all of these to date, ADD Strategy is seeking to uncover shared challenges and opportunities for collaboration on innovation programmes. There are several examples of resultant initiatives in UK Water.
The event will see development of key themes in OT/IOT cybersecurity, debate pro’s and con’s and openly explore different approaches to enabling ideal solutions.
This event will cover 6 key topics including:
1. Establishing Cybersecurity objectives for scalable networks
2. Explore scalable and common solutions
3. Consider impact on legacy systems and existing investments
4. Explore data management and operational challenges and solutions
5. Consider the impact on vendors of sensors, gateways and telemetry
6. Making it happen – funding/ support available for feasibility and pilots
Get involved – if you feel you can contribute to the agenda, get in touch!
For further details please see the website
There are a few free spaces left for SWIG members to attend so register soon!
SWIG members are entitled to a 15% discount on exhibition space log in to find out more