Terms & Conditions:
Please advise of any special dietary requirements at time of booking.Cancellation policy: Refunds can only be made if cancellations are notified at least 5 days in advance of the Workshop date.
- This event has passed.
Aqua Enviro – WINEP
Gain insight into the latest phase of Chemical Investigation Programme projects and the specific challenges our water industry is currently wrestling with at our upcoming 1-day event ‘Get one up on WINEP’.
- Arthur Thornton, Research and Innovation Associate Director – Atkins
- Matt Hill, Lead Environmental Advisor – Yorkshire Water
- Rowan Byrne, Marine Ecology Technical Principal & Global Marine Plastics Group Leader – Mott MacDonald
- Pablo Moreno Campo, Senior Lecturer in Applied Chemistry, Cranfield Water Science Institute and Charlotte Monkhouse, Junior Process Engineer, Aqua Enviro
- Emma Pemberton, Principal Environmental Chemist/Ecotoxicologist – Ricardo Energy & Environment
- Laura Keay, Principal Process Engineer – Aqua Consultants
- Geoff Cooper-Smith, Senior Process Engineer, & Lewis O’Brien – Eliquo Hydrok
- Arnoud de Wilt, Specialist Wastewater and Micropollutants – Royal HaskoningDHV
- Ben, Hazard, Process Engineer – Te-Tech Process Solutions
- Philippe Sauvignet, Industrialisation Manager – Veolia Water Technologies
For further info please see the website