Terms & Conditions:
Please advise of any special dietary requirements at time of booking.Cancellation policy: Refunds can only be made if cancellations are notified at least 5 days in advance of the Workshop date.
Integrating data from sensors in water & wastewater networks.
February 3, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
This webinar will cover the following themes:
• Why do we need to integrate data received from sensors?
• How do we combine data from different sensors to give us asset insight for water and wastewater networks?
• What does this mean for the control room environment?
• How do we maximise sensor operability?
• How do we maximise data availability?
• Evolving from calm into smart networks, is there a common approach required?
• Explore and combine the emerging possibilities using the Internet of Things, 5G and Artificial Intelligence.
Chaired by: Mark Tully, Southern Water
Location: Interactive webinar
Kindly sponsored by: Endress+Hauser
Prices (inc VAT): Thanks to sponsorship from Endress+Hauswer we are able to offer SWIG members free registration for this webinar, non members will be charged £60 inc VAT.
Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance which can be used towards their training record. A recording of the webinar will be available to attendees and SWIG members after the webinar.
Booking: Please use our online booking form.