Terms & Conditions:
Please advise of any special dietary requirements at time of booking.Cancellation policy: Refunds can only be made if cancellations are notified at least 5 days in advance of the Workshop date.
Integrating data from sensors in water & wastewater networks.
February 3, 2021
This workshop will cover the following themes:
• Why do we need to integrate data received from sensors?
• How do we combine data from different sensors to give us asset insight for water and wastewater networks?
• What does this mean for the control room environment?
• How do we maximise sensor operability?
• How do we maximise data availability?
• Evolving from calm into smart networks, is there a common approach required?
• Explore and combine the emerging possibilities using the Internet of Things, 5G and Artificial Intelligence.
Chaired by: Mark Tully, Southern Water
Location: Endress+Hauser offices, Floats Rd, Roundthorn Industrial Estate, Wythenshawe, Manchester M23 9NF
Kindly sponsored by: Endress+Hauser
Prices (inc VAT): £100 inc VAT for SWIG members. £190 inc VAT for non-members.
£25 inc VAT for students. Literature may be distributed for a fee of £75 and a limited number of table top displays are available at £150 each
Booking: Please use our online booking form. Please contact email@example.com directly to book table top displays