Terms & Conditions:
Please advise of any special dietary requirements at time of booking.Cancellation policy: Refunds can only be made if cancellations are notified at least 5 days in advance of the Workshop date.
- This event has passed.
Instrumentation Based Control Systems
January 29 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
As the Water Industry heads towards the next Asset Management Period it is more than ever, having to deliver more for less, delivering efficiencies and optimisation. In the meantime the industry is heading the general direction of a Digital Transformation and Water 4.0. There are a huge swathe of technologies that have been developed but not necessarily delivered as they were ahead of their time. In this workshop on Instrumentation Based Control Systems we will look at some of the innovations that have been developed in the past and some of the innovations coming and look at case studies at where they have already been implemented.
Chaired by: Oliver Grievson, Z Tech
Location: National Railway Museum, Leeman Rd, York YO26 4XJ
Presentations are available to download from the links below in pdf format:
- Instrumented Control Systems AMP6 Vs. AMP7 – Challenges with network deployments Danny O’Connor – United Utilities
- Real-Time Control in practice – Case Studies from Thames Water & Veolia. Martin Butterfield, Hach
- Benefits of optimisation throughout the Water Recycling network system. Lorenzo Pompa, Anglian Water
- Multi-parameter instrumentation-based systems for wastewater treatment control. Hannah Gunter, Proteus Instruments
- Advanced data analysis in the water industry. David Brydon, Blackwell Water Consultancy
- Microbial Activity Monitoring – Jamie Duncan, QCL
- Organic Load & Toxicity Monitoring with BES – Opportunities for Process Control. Martin Spurr, Newcastle University