Terms & Conditions:
Please advise of any special dietary requirements at time of booking.Cancellation policy: Refunds can only be made if cancellations are notified at least 5 days in advance of the Workshop date.
Webinar: Achieving net zero – how do we use monitoring for energy management?
June 16 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This webinar will cover the following themes:
· What are the key challenges to achieving Net-Zero by 2030 in the UK water sector ?
· Look at the key levers which will allow us to succeed.
· How can sensors optimise processes and systems to delivery net zero and reduce TOTEX?
· What can we learn from our international colleagues and bring new learning to the UK ?
· How can we use new emerging sensor technologies to further cut our emissions ?
Chaired by: Frances Cabrespina, Suez
Kindly sponsored by: Suez
Programme: Draft final agenda
Prices (inc VAT):
SWIG members have free registration thanks to sponsorship from Suez
for non members registration is £65 inc VAT
Booking: Please register your interest in attending using our online booking form we will then provide further details.