Terms & Conditions:
Please advise of any special dietary requirements at time of booking.Cancellation policy: Refunds can only be made if cancellations are notified at least 5 days in advance of the Workshop date.
Webinar: SWIG/KTN Sensor Sprint
November 24 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
We will be holding an online Sensor Sprint on 24 Nov in collaboration with the KTN, to address the major issues facing the water industry in the next 5 years:
- Network flooding & water pollution
- Achieving net zero carbon emissions
- Leakage & per capita consumption (PCC)
The Sensor Sprint will comprise:
- presentations from water companies outlining these major challenges, followed by
- pitches from innovators with potential solutions, with
- breakout sessions for brainstorming discussions.
The aim is to help establish collaborations to develop solutions into marketable products.
We currently have a Call for Pitches on innovative sensing solutions, the deadline is 31 July 2021