Terms & Conditions:
Please advise of any special dietary requirements at time of booking.Cancellation policy: Refunds can only be made if cancellations are notified at least 5 days in advance of the Workshop date.
WWT Drinking Water Conference
The 2019 WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference will assess funding priorities for AMP7, look at what’s next for pesticide management following the metaldehyde ban, and explore opportunities to raise customer awareness in tackling lead. It will demonstrate best practice catchment management, new treatment processes and technologies, and assess the impact of climate change on the drinking water industry.
It is the UK’s only dedicated event for drinking water professionals seeking advice, inspiration and unrivalled networking opportunities, and a must-attend event for all those working in water quality.
- Hear how the industry is preparing for the new drinking water directive
- Find out what water company funding priorities are for water quality in AMP7
- Collaborate during workshops on climate change, tackling lead and catchment management
- Find out what’s next for pesticide management following the metaldehyde ban
- Assess the latest microplastics methodologies at a dedicated pre-conference workshop on 26 November
- Hear the latest trends and developments in water treatment processes and technologies
Expert speakers for 2019 include:
- Bob Taylor, CEO, Portsmouth Water
- Paul Valleley, Director of water services, Anglian Water
- Charmian Abbott, Chief scientist, United Utilities
- Marcus Rink, Chief inspector, Drinking Water Inspectorate
- Catriona Davis, Chief inspector of drinking water, Drinking Water Inspectorate (Northern Ireland)
- Sue Petch, Drinking water quality regulator for Scotland, Scottish Government
- Robin Price, Interim managing director, Water Resources East
- David Reynolds, Head of scientific services, Thames Water
- Dr Phillippa Pearson, Head of water services science, DŵrCymru Welsh Water
To find out more, please see the website