Terms & Conditions:
Please advise of any special dietary requirements at time of booking.Cancellation policy: Refunds can only be made if cancellations are notified at least 5 days in advance of the Workshop date.
WWT Drinking Water Quality conference
Enhancing water quality from source to tap
The WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference is a dedicated event for drinking water professionals seeking advice, inspiration and unrivalled networking opportunities. This is a must-attend event for all those working in water quality.
Speakers include representatives from: South East Water, Bristol water, Yorkshire Water, Anglian Water Services, Water Regs UK, CCW, Welsh Water, Thames Water, Scottish Water, Severn Trent, Portsmouth University,
- Hear how the DWI is driving a collaborative strategy ahead of PR24
- Learn how your peers are tackling chemicals and emerging contaminants
- Find out how your peers are taking huge strides in catchment management
- Hear the latest on lead in drinking water and public health
- Understand the latest trends and developments in sustainable water treatment