Terms & Conditions:
Please advise of any special dietary requirements at time of booking.Cancellation policy: Refunds can only be made if cancellations are notified at least 5 days in advance of the Workshop date.
WWT Water industry innovation conference
The 2019 WWT Water Industry Innovation Conference will bring the industry together to share best practice, align stakeholders and tackle risk-aversity, while maintaining a degree of coordination across the industry.
It is the UK’s most established conference for innovation professionals focused on embracing cultural transformation and game-changing technology in water.
Through interactive working groups, live audience polling and inspirational case studies, find out how your organisation can drive a disruptive level of innovation through new tech and behaviour change.
- Find out what water company funding priorities are for innovation in the next AMP
- Attend interactive workshops on leakage, smart networks, partnerships and skills
- Hear Ofwat’s innovation commitments through an on-stage interview
- Learn which game-changing technologies could benefit your business
New speakers for 2019 include:
- John Russell, Senior director, strategy and planning, Ofwat
- Eliane Algaard, Water director, Northumbrian Water
- Chris Thomas, Head of business improvement and innovation, Bristol Water
- Justin Bailey, Head of innovation, Severn Trent
- Angela MacOscar, Head of innovation, Northumbrian Water
- Shaunna Cubberley, Head of innovation engagement, Anglian Water
- Paul Gaskin, Research and innovation manager, Dŵr CymruWelsh Water
- Oliver Grievson, Director, SWIG
- Jeremy Heath, Innovation manager, SES Water
- Helen Wood, Hydraulic modelling manager, South East Water
- Richard Lennard, Head of commercial – programme and project partner, Sellafield Ltd, Project 13
For further info and to book please see the website