- Call for training videos for the water sensor community
- Postponed to 2022: SWIG Early Career Innovation Prize
- Call for papers: SWIG webinar on Biosensors, 28 April
- AquaTech interview with Chris Lumb of Southern Water – our keynote speaker on 3 Feb
- Water Sector Membership Organisations to work more closely
Odour Measurement and Management
March 6th, 2013
ATi kindly hosted this workshop in Saddleworth, which was chaired by Robin Lennox of South West Water. 35 delegates attended this informative and interactive workshop, at which we heard from both the regulator of odour and the regulated, as well as the application of different sensors and models for odour management. Feedback from the workshop was very positive, some very informative discussions were held. ATi wrote a write up of the workshop.