- Call for training videos for the water sensor community
- Postponed to 2022: SWIG Early Career Innovation Prize
- Call for papers: SWIG webinar on Biosensors, 28 April
- AquaTech interview with Chris Lumb of Southern Water – our keynote speaker on 3 Feb
- Water Sector Membership Organisations to work more closely
Postponed to 2022: SWIG Early Career Innovation Prize
March 3rd, 2021
We regret to announce that due to the pandemic we have decided to postpone the next SWIG Early Career Innovation Poster Prize to 2022.
This decision was made to enable a poster display to happen at the next live in person WWEM on 12-13 October 2022, with presentations by the finalists in person and a prize giving ceremony at the gala dinner at WWEM – the full shebang! Previous entrants have found the experience of attending WWEM valuable for showcasing their research to the water industry and meeting key contacts.
The deadline for poster submission is likely to be August 2022. Full details will be announced in due course on the SWIG website