- Call for training videos for the water sensor community
- Postponed to 2022: SWIG Early Career Innovation Prize
- Call for papers: SWIG webinar on Biosensors, 28 April
- AquaTech interview with Chris Lumb of Southern Water – our keynote speaker on 3 Feb
- Water Sector Membership Organisations to work more closely
Proposal for a water industry group to advise on continuous water monitoring devices
July 10th, 2019
During a discussion at the end of the SWIG workshop on Water Quality Sensors: Functionality and Benefits, Stuart Newstead of Newstead Consulting Ltd mentioned a proposal for a water industry group to advise on continuous water monitoring devices. He is currently gauging interest in this proposal.
More details are included in his proposal or he can be contacted by email email@example.com
Please note this is an initiative external to SWIG.