- Call for papers: SWIG webinar on Biosensors, 28 April
- AquaTech interview with Chris Lumb of Southern Water – our keynote speaker on 3 Feb
- Water Sector Membership Organisations to work more closely
- 2020 Early Career Poster Prize – dates extended to coincide with WWEM 2021
- Finding sense amongst the noise: SiW 2019 write up
See 2nd round of flow testing in progress at NEL, Glasgow on 24 May!
May 9th, 2017
NEL is now undertaking the 2nd round of testing flow meters, to replicate the types of conditions seen by the large outflow meters from treatment works. Many of the manufacturers supporting the project, namely E&H, Siemens and Flexim are members of SWIG.
Book your place today to attend the SWIG Leakage workshop, including an optional tour of the NEL flow testing facilities