- Call for training videos for the water sensor community
- Postponed to 2022: SWIG Early Career Innovation Prize
- Call for papers: SWIG webinar on Biosensors, 28 April
- AquaTech interview with Chris Lumb of Southern Water – our keynote speaker on 3 Feb
- Water Sector Membership Organisations to work more closely
SWIG launches 2018 Early Career Researcher scientific poster prize
February 7th, 2018
SWIG is excited to announce the launch of the 2018 ECR scientific poster prize!
The SWIG Early Career Researcher Prize is intended to raise awareness of technology development and novel applications related to water measurements and thereby promote innovation in sensor research and commercial application.
SWIG invites students and employees in the field of water sensor research to design a poster summarising their work. This is an opportunity for researchers within the water and environmental sectors to showcase their scientific talents and innovative thinking.
This year there is a £1,200 1st prize, £500 2nd prize and £200 3rd prize.