- Call for papers: SWIG webinar on Biosensors, 28 April
- AquaTech interview with Chris Lumb of Southern Water – our keynote speaker on 3 Feb
- Water Sector Membership Organisations to work more closely
- 2020 Early Career Poster Prize – dates extended to coincide with WWEM 2021
- Finding sense amongst the noise: SiW 2019 write up
Time for the water industry to get SMART says Mike Strahand of ATi
August 21st, 2019
Mike Strahand, a director of the Sensors for Water Interest Group and MD at Analytical Technologies Inc., says the industry needs to get to grips with smart distribution networks
In the developed world, potable water is delivered to people via a complex infrastructure consisting of water catchment, water treatment, water storage (reservoirs, towers) and water distribution (pipes).
The first two elements are well understood; what is less well understood is what happens to water as it journeys to the tap.
Full article available from WWT online
Book now to hear about smart technologies at Sensing in Water 2019!