Are you passionate about shaping the future of the water industry? SWIG is on the lookout for dedicated professionals to join our board and contribute to the next wave of innovation.
🔍 Key responsibilities:
- Assist in maintaining good governance of SWIG and the Water Control Room Forum (W-CRF).
- Attend and contribute to 4 SWIG board meetings per annum.
- Lead workshops and webinars, sharing your insights.
- Support the promotion of SWIG events.
- Bring up-to-date knowledge on your area of expertise.
- SWIG membership.
🌐 SWIG encourages expressions of interest from individuals of all backgrounds. We welcome applications from candidates who bring a broad range of experiences, perspectives and skills, as we strive towards a more diverse and representative board.
📩 How to apply?
To express your interest please complete this form: https://lnkd.in/